Hospital Management Information System
MEDICAL INVESTIGATIONS SUPPORT SOLUTION |MISSION| has been designed by the doctors for the doctors. We consulted widely, on both the types of imaging and Informatics systems required - the simplicity and speed needed for better healthcare services.
• 3-12 Months – that’s the longest it takes to install to use it. Smaller practices can expect an even faster installation.
Substantial Return on Investment
• Improves efficiency, reduces overhead costs, and allows hospitals / clinics to expand its customer base.
• Complete control and oversight of the flow of patients and information through the facility, fully customizable
• Interfaces with on-site or off-site ordering and invoicing transactions reducing the number of man-hours (and paperwork) devoted to the complicated set of hoops between a procedure and a proper invoice
• A workflow screen designed for the specific needs of consultants means appointments, view appointment lists, full patient history and scanned forms, accessing patient visit history, current visit detail record, or schedule detail record and all previous transcribed reports for any given patients.
• Displays the Critical Tests and Results in order to quickly view the exams that are critical. Reports addendum etc.
Integrated with PACS
• Compliance with DICOM medical imaging software and DICOM work-list standards, proven track record of tight and efficient broker less integration with PLPACS the industry’s leading PACS product.
Integrated with Pathology Diagnostic Analyzers
• Data is automatically and securely captured from diagnostic instruments
• Converting laboratory analyzer / device data, in clients’ proprietary protocol, processes it to HL7 messaging and sends it on to the EMR.
Pre-Loaded and Customizable Reports
• Templates and structured reports give you control over data entry and faster report turnaround to improve efficiency and streamline your practice’s workflow.
• Revenue, referral and productivity reports
• Integrated document and image scanning
• Integrated digital Transcribing System
• Integrated voice recognition systems
Third Party PACS Integration
• BBMISSION integrates with your existing PACS from other providers, including Candellis, Agfa, Centricity, Dynamic Imaging, Fuji, Intellirad, Merge, Phillips and many more.
• Managed printing and reduce administration time for your practice - ensuring patients and referrers receive what they need, quickly, delivered the way they want it.
• Clinical Services Modules (OPD – IPD – ER – OT – Pharmacy)
• Diagnostic Imaging Services Module (Cardiology, Radiology, Dental, Nuclear Medicine, Pathology)
• Diagnostic Services Modules (Radiology - Cardiology - Pathology - Nuclear Medicine – Blood Bank)
• Administrative – (Purchase – Inventory – Payroll – Finance – Attendance)